Projects I worked on in 2020
- Carlos Doughty (AE videos)
- Promo videos and SMM videos for platform about marketing. A lot of work in AE with lipsync and char animations.
- Curtis Dubois (Dota 2 mod UI/UX)
- Interesting and new project for me. I did main screen UI redesign for Dota 2 mod. It wasn't very successful (client decided to use other variant) but I got some experience with new niche.
- Dmitry Tryndyk (game art and animations)
- Small game art tasks for ongoing mobile game. New props, characters.
- Glen Fogg (book illustrations)
- Jeff_Birns (Diablo like game UI)
- Detailed UI design for several in game screens in realistic style. Not typical drawing style for me so it was interesting.
- Jeremy Hsu (game UI)
- Monil Gandhi (Bumpy game art, UI)
- Indie mobile game about racing. I did UI/UX design in XD and ready UI in Unity also.
- Pixelmatic (Promo video and animations)
- Cool characters design, animations in AE.
- Barton (Wizard of Engeland game)
- Game art and Spine animations for educational browser game.
- Dovid Meyers (illustrations)
- Shapiro (illustrations)
- Shulamis Weissman (illustrations)
- Hitapps (game art, UI/UX)
- Big new project. Most of my work time spent here now.
- Ilya Tesler (promo videos, game animations)
- Small tasks for creating promo video for Google Play and in game Spine animations.
- Yovo Games (game art, UI)
- Created one more Game art pack cool mobile game.
Most used Tools
- Spine, AE, Adobe Encoder (work horses)
- Adobe XD + Adobe Photoshop for UI/UX
- Trello, Evernote
- Instagram, Facebook
My book shelf from year 2019