One more year passed away. Let's check what was done.
I changed the full time job again. And it looks like all in passed year related to new job. But sure it's not. I moved on my new place only in 11/2021.
So most of the year 2021 I:
- Was working in Hitapps. Created UI/UX for mobile logic puzzle games (12 maybe). Created UI for one very successful game.
- Was working near one month on some NFT, Blockchain game project by Bitlovin.
- Started to work on full time position in Exadel/CCC in BI team.
What I learned in 2021
- Learned a lot about team work in game development business. Was able to see team building process from 3 people to near 15.
- Learned about creating successful games with ads placement monetisation. Understood that I don't like this model a lot.
- I found my work priorities:
- Be proud of the product. Final product must be in harmony with my values.
- Be myself. Company's culture must be in harmony with my values.
- Be valuable. I must add value to product, make it better.
- Have impact. I must be able to initiate and implement changes.
- Learned about Blockchain, Ethereum, NFT and all this world of new top technologies.
- Learned a bit of Python from books mostly + I was helping Tanya to pass the Python course. It was very effective because I was describing what I know to someone else.
- Refreahed and learned high school math, algebra, statistics needed for BI. Did read books.
- Did read several books about Data pipeline, ETL, Date Warehouse, data visualization.
- Learned basic of Tableau. Did test visualizations.
- Learned a bit about big companies policies, restrictions, rules. Did read a lot of them + company's courses.
- Learned a bit about insurance, APD in USA. Company's courses.
What I initiated
- Decided to change game development to more broad scope — Data related work. Analytics, visualization and maybe even science in future.
What I impacted
- Not much to be true. Need to improve this ☝️